I am super excited to participate in the My Happy Place Row Along put on by Seams to be Sew!
Here it is! My big reveal! Here is my row!
I love to travel, especially with my husband. Some of my favorite trips have been on a cruise ship! I really love sitting on the deck, looking out on the beautiful blue water, watching the sunset, and exploring new places.
That is why I chose to make a Cruise Ship row.
This is pretty easy to make. It is broken into pieces and pieced together in rows. The windows are appliquéd on, but you can easily use buttons instead!
This is how it looks after I turned it into a table runner.
I added some borders and quilted the water with waves and the sky with fluffy clouds. For the ship, I just quilted along the outline and around each window.
The instructions for this row are available in my shop. They will be free for September 27th through October 4th, 2018. After that they will be available for purchase in the same place.
Another great part of this Row Along is the giveaways going on! Enter below.
The giveaway for my blog is for a Inspired LED Sewing Machine Light.
This is a $30 value and the shipping is to be paid by the winner.
There is also a month long giveaway going on for a copy of EQ8! This is a $239.95 value!
More specific information can be found here.
Don't forget to check out the other designers that are participating in this awesome Row Along.
Tuesday September 4, 2018
Thursday September 6, 2018
Tuesday September 11, 2018
Thursday September 13, 2018
Tuesday September 18, 2018
Thursday September 20, 2018
Tuesday September 25, 2018
Thursday September 27, 2018
Tuesday, October 2, 2018
Thursday, October 4, 2018
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
Show and Tell Day
Thank you so much to Northcott Fabrics for sharing their lovely fabrics with all the awesome designers. I used some of their ColorWorks Premium Solids in my design. You can check them out here.
9000-92 9000-420 9000-421 9000-403
Marian over at Seams to be Sew is in charge of the giveaway, so she has made some rules to help us all out.
Marian’s Blog Giveaway Guidelines:
Please take the time to read them.
- Giveaways offered by sponsors are assigned to the various bloggers for their featured day.
- There are no prior announcements on who is doing which sponsor except to the sponsor themselves.
- You’ll have to visit the blog or the featured blog to enter the giveaways.
- Not all giveaways can be entered at Seams To Be Sew.
- I will start announcing winners on September 11, 2018, and finish announcing winners on October 10, 2018.
- In most cases, the blog where you won at also will announce their winners.
- You must give a valid email address when you enter the giveaways, any email returned to me, loses the ability to win automatically.
- With the exception of Show and Tell Day, all giveaways run for approximately one week.
- You are given 3 days to answer the email, if you do not answer within 3 days a new winner will be drawn. Check those spam/junk mail folders, you may miss that winning email if you don’t do so because there are no exceptions to this rule.
- If you are notified that you are a winner, in most cases, you will need to provide your name, address, city, state, zip code, country, telephone number, and email address.
- In some cases, you will be asked to comment on the blog to enter the giveaway… do the right thing and thank them for the time it took to create the pattern, thank them for the pattern and…
- Thank the sponsor by buying their products for the giveaways. This helps them continue to offer great prizes for these types of events. You can also comment on their social media pages. Even if you don’t win, letting them know you love their products is a huge incentive and they really do love hearing from you.
- No purchase whatsoever is necessary.
- You must be 18+ in order to win a gift.
- You are responsible for claiming and paying any tax owed on the value of any gift that you win. Prizes valued at $500.00 should be claimed.
- All winners are chosen at random.
- All winners will be announced on the blogs via the Rafflecopter entry form and/or post by the blogger at the site where they won and here at Seams To Be Sew. All winners must allow for their first name and first initial of their last name to be announced on this blog.
- Odds of Winning a prize are based on a total number of rafflecopter entries during each week and in total for all giveaways.
- This giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- Participating bloggers may enter any of the giveaways.
- The word giveaways in the rules and guidelines are also known as sweepstakes.
- Most of the giveaways are international shipping this year
- In some cases, you will be asked to pay for shipping your giveaways.
- I am not rich and I do not ask sponsors for money, they provide prizes only.
- If they shipped the prize to me, you will be asked to pay for shipping.
- All giveaways will be shipped that are in my home within 48 hours of my having heard from you.
- An invoice will be sent to you via Paypal, and shipping will take place via Paypal, so your Paypal email will be needed to send the invoice. You will receive a tracking number except for overseas shipments. All shipping will either be first class which averages out at 2.77 to 4.00 up to 13 ounces. Paypal fees are added to that amount to cover that fee. All fabric bundles from Michael Miller, Hoffman, and Moda will be shipped via Priority Mail to protect the fabric itself.
- Please note, every effort is made to protect the prizes. They go into a plastic bin when I receive them, and it is covered by an air tight cover. I have a dog in my home and I have a smoker in my home, so I do everything possible to protect the prizes.
- Most companies are very good about getting prizes off to customers quickly also, but some companies are overseas, so please allow all sponsors a 2-week time period before you report to me that you still haven’t received your prize. When the company is overseas, it can take 6 weeks to 90 days for an item to also arrive.
- Whether or not you read the above, the rules for giveaways are in place to protect everyone. I do not want to hear you didn’t read them, they will be posted on my blog daily during each featured day. There is no excuse for not reading them.
Thanks for stopping by and have fun quilting!